Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nothing But the Truth

I can't say if I'm really excited about this movie and that would be because it sounds like an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent or one of the Law & Order's. You know, because of the fact that it was "a case ripped from the headlines". Not to say that I'm not a fan of Law & Order, because I will watch the shit out of that show if nothing else is on.

This movie appears to be about a reporter who goes to another woman and tells her that she is going to out her as a covert C.I.A. Operative in the paper the next day. Well, then she gets arrested and put on trial and the rest of the movie is sure to be about how unfair it is that she was in jail and wasn't a traitor and blah blah blah. However, she should be put in jail for outing a government operative and possibly making that woman a target, as well as her family and also maybe the whole country...so I can't really say I feel sorry for her.

I think this is based on a true story, in some instances. I think I remember a story like this, right?


No comments: