Friday, September 26, 2008

Britney Spears "Womanizer"...it's shit! Surprise!

O.k. I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to listen to a new Britney Spears song, but I did.
I don't really get the song because it's just the same thing over and over again. Something about front-a-ah-ah and using the same a-ah-ah after saying 'are'...Maybe whoever wrote it could come up with a word that didn't require using a-ah-ah to make it fit in the song? No? O.k.
It also sounds like they asked Britney to sing into an empty cardboard toilet paper roll. I say Britney, I of course mean The Computer. Actually, the more I listened to it (once) it really reminded me of when you open a youtube video and then accidentally click on it and it starts playing again in another window and the sound is all mashed together...I think that's what they did for this song.
Look, I know that she (did) uses her body to sell music and that was really all it was about. Pervs like my old boss at Blockbuster loved it, he ogled her when she was 15; he was also the guy who turned the air on all the way in the store in case any hot chicks came in with no bra on...yes, he did. But, come on, shouldn't she be required to be able to hold a note? Just a single note...and like my buddy The Superficial Writer said, I don't think monotone is a key. (http://www.thesuperficial.com/)

If you don't like having the use of your ears, go to the above link and find the story about the "song".

1 comment:

TStorm said...

Why, why do you pick on poor Britney?!?! I mean, she's such a role model for young people. Young people who want to shave their heads and wear see through outfits and have children they can't take care of without using drugs and getting married to people they hardly know for a couple of hours! I mean, shesh, what's the world coming to when people like Britney can't sing...bad songs?